80-90% of the project load is carried out by the customer. To guarantee the success of the project, Scal-e provides the complement during the scoping mission and the project points. This project mode :
- Offers the most direct transfer of skills to the customer & the most interesting global cost
- Requires qualified resources (marketing, IT, data) available at the customer’s site
- Poses difficulties in the event of the departure of client resources or their reassignment.
60-90% of the project load is carried out by a partner agency of the client or Scal-e. The customer & Scal-e bring the complement during the scoping mission and the project points. This project mode offers the following advantages :
- Trained external resources and more communication (proximity, language, …)
- In case of volatile local currency, the global cost is reduced
- Less impactful project for the client
- Possibility to have a level 1 support provided by the agency.
80-90% of the project load is carried out by the editor. The customer brings the complement during the mission of scoping and project points. Pros and Cons :
- Less impactful project for the customer, but with less local trained resources (no external consultant)
- Probably the most important global cost for the customer in case of volatile local currency
A project ? Contact us!
Explain your business objectives and find out how Scal-e can help you develop your business goals.
- Get advice from our experts to meet your brand’s needs
- Learn how the platform works
- Learn how Scal-e has helped companies in your industry innovate
Fill out the form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.